Friday, March 21, 2008

Purim!

One of my favorite holidays, despite its connection with killing other people, is Purim. Which was today (same day, it appears, as one of the greatest's birthday - J.S. Bach). The party person that I am, I couldn't resist forcing my fancies on the one person who doesn't have a say in it. yet. Baby G.
So I made him a costume - yesyes, hand made and all! Take in the small detail of the faux-buttons and the real pocket sown there.







Yes. He is my little chef. It's never too early to start using a knife properly!

Happy Purim, Ya'll!



4 comments:

YamCahol said...

What a lovely costume. Well done!

Sophie said...

thanks, darlin'!

Anonymous said...

Charming! loved it.

dani said...

purim is the best holiday ever!!!
my son was born on purim!!!
and our special tradition in the family is eating PIZZA on purim